iPod Touch Catches Fire in Florida

Posted · 1 Comment
(Last Updated On: July 26, 2016)

CBS 12 News has approached us again but this time about burning iPod touch. Our iPhone repair services have not run into one of these situations but we happily shed some light on the matter.

The typical cause of this rare occurrence can be traced back to a faulty dock connector or a bad battery. During the time of the interview, we had not actually seen the broken iPod touch. After seeing the pictures, we think the iPod may have been wet.

Regardless, reports claim that a man’s pants pocket caught on fire with his iPhone. Again, the battery likely caused this. If you notice your device overheating, let it cool down before you and proceed with caution. If your iPhone or related device catches fire, it loses all value and usefulness. Check out the report.